Trafalgar Law is one of the strongest recurring pirates in One Piece. Thanks to his skill as a doctor and surgeon and the power of the Op-Op Fruit, he can freely slice, alter, and manipulate anyone or anything in his proximity. He’s a great guy to have as an ally, and a not-so-great guy to make an enemy of. If you’re looking to do the latter for some reason, then here’s how to play a Law Raid in Blox Fruits.
How to Law Raid in Blox Fruits
Law is known as “Order” in Blox Fruits, but we all know it’s him. The hat’s a dead giveaway. Anyway, Law is one of the game’s Raid Bosses, and you can fight him in the Secret Laboratory on Hot and Cold Island. To do this, though, you’ll need to obtain a specific item.
To access Law’s Raid, you’ll need to find an NPC named Arlthmetic on top of Smoke Admiral’s castle on the Hot side of Hot and Cold Island. He’ll sell you a Microchip for 1,000 Fragments. As a reminder, Fragments are a secondary currency from Beli used primarily in the second and third seas. You can get it by defeating Raid Bosses and particular enemies if you’re on associated quests.
After you’ve purchased the Microchip, visit the large, stony cliff on the Hot side of Hot and Cold Island. You’ll know it when you see it, there’s a big cauldron of lava hanging off of it. At the very top of this cliff is a small, secret door that leads to the Secret Laboratory. You’ll find one dark blue pod and four light blue pods. If you’re bringing friends along (and you should), have them enter the light blue pods, while you enter the dark blue pod. Press the green button, and you’ll be moved to the fight arena where Law is waiting.
What to Expect
Law has five moves in his playbook:
- Control Area: Spawns a dome around Law. Anyone inside this dome is vulnerable to his attacks.
- Levitate: Law lifts a chunk of rock off the ground and throws it at you.
- Echo Knife: Law launches an air slash. If it hits a player, he’ll immediately follow up with a heavy slash combo.
- Injection Shot: A reticle appears in front of Law as he takes aim for a moment. He’ll then launch a small projectile that inflicts damage and knockback.
- Teleport: Law will warp either to a random spot in the room or next to a player. He usually uses this to escape combos, but it has a cooldown.
Related: Blox Fruits Codes
Law’s moves can hit just about anywhere within his sphere of influence, but if you can stay out of that sphere, or better yet, stun him to prevent him from opening it, he’ll be wide open for punishment. Use Observation to escape his attacks, then lay into him afterward.
Defeating Law has a chance to yield the Zebra Cap, Koko, or Core Brain items. Don’t even act like you don’t want to wear that hat. Or you can unlock the ability to be a God in the game.