It’s an unwritten rule of both fantasy and sci-fi that you don’t mess with the guy who keeps moving after he’s supposed to be dead. Odds are good that if a dead guy is still up and kicking, he’s being backed by some pretty nasty forces. Of course, if you’re interested, you can get those forces on your side instead. Here’s how to get all Prime Relics for Revenant Prime in Warframe.
How to Get All Prime Relics for Revenant Prime in Warframe
Revenant Prime is the Prime variant of the Revenant Warframe, a mysterious suit powered by spooky forces from beyond this plane of reality. It’s an absolute demon on the battlefield, featuring the following abilities:
- Passive Ability: Shield depletion smashes enemies within 7.5m with a 100 Damage knockdown shockwave.
- Enthrall: Convert a target into a zealous thrall. Thralls turn on their allies and enthrall through damage. On death, they disintegrate into a damaging pillar of energy. The thrall horde remains under Revenant’s spell until this Ability runs out.
- Mesmer Skin: Become enveloped in Sentient energy, which redirects damage and stuns all those who dare attack. Stunned enemies can be Enthralled at no energy cost.
- Reave: Dash through enemies as a wall of Sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, enhanced for thralls.
- Danse Macabre: Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. The beams will modify their Damage Type to target select defenses, while incoming damage is redirected back into the beams. Hold fire to boost Status Effects and Damage, at the cost of increased energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
If you want to get this awesome Warframe, and I’d be very surprised if you didn’t, you’ll need to assemble its four components via four Prime Relics. The components and the Relics they can be sourced from are as follows:
- Chassis: Meso N13 (Common)
- Systems: Meso P9 (Uncommon)
- Neuroptics: Lith S14 (Uncommon)
- Blueprint: Lith R2 (Rare)
They Did The Monster Mash
The fact that the four components are split between two Relic types makes this process much simpler, relatively speaking. Rather than having to farm in four different spots, you can get two of the necessary Relics from a single farming spot.
Firstly, the Meso Relics for the Chassis and the Systems. The best place to go hunting for Meso Relics is the Io Defense mission on Jupiter. The first ten waves of this mission in particular have a high rate of Meso Relic drops, and since you’re looking for two of them, that improves your odds of finding what you need.
Secondly, the Lith Relics for the Neuroptics and the Blueprint. For these guys, you’re going to want the Hepit Capture mission in the Void. Not only is this mission naturally quick, but it’s got a small loot pool. That’s great for our purposes, as it means a higher chance of getting the Lith Relics you need.
Remember that one Relic can contain a few different rewards, so you might not get the Revenant Prime components you need. Just keep farming in these spots, and sooner or later, you’ll get a Prime Relic with the stuff you need. After that, it’s a hop, skip, and a jump to necromantic glory.