I’ve bought exactly one car in my entire life, and it was used, so I don’t have a great frame of reference when it comes to blue book value. That said, when your cars are being bought and sold in an underground street racing ring, the prices likely have a tendency to fluctuate a smidge. Here’s the price list for the new cars in the Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online.
As the Los Santos Tuners update is heavily car-themed, it unsurprisingly comes packed with a stable of fantastic new cars, each one guaranteed to make you look awesome when you’re behind the wheel. That said, the LS Car Meet doesn’t do loaners; if you want to drive one of these beauties, you’re gonna have to pony up some major cash. The good news is that, while all of these cars cost over a million bucks, you can finagle the price down a bit by winning LS Car Meet races and increasing your reputation level. They’re all still obscenely expensive even at the bottom of their price ranges but, y’know, less so.
GTA Online Los Santos Tuners New Cars Price List
Here are the ten new cars that have come to the game with the Los Santos Tuners update in GTA Online and what they cost:
- Karin Calico GTF: $1,496,000 – $1,995,000
- Karin Futo GTX: $1,192,000 – $1,590,000 – Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis Euros: $1,350,000 – $1,800,000 – Legendary Motorsport
- Vapid Dominator GTT: $950,000 – $1,220,000 – Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis ZR350: $1,211,250 – $1,615,000 – Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka RT3000: $1,286,250 – $1,715,000 – Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Vulkar Warrener HKR: $945,000 – $1,260,000 – Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Obey Tailgater S: $1,121,250 – $1495,000 – Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka Jester RR: $1,477,500-$1,970,000 – Legendary Motorsport
- Annis Remus: $1,027,500 – $1,370,000 – Southern San Andreas Super Autos
These ten cars are all available for purchase right now, and an additional seven cars will be added to the list over the next few weeks.