Has anyone ever viewed daycares as anything but prisons for children, meant to be escaped from? Like, I don’t think I’ve ever been left in a daycare and thought “yeah, I’m happy to be here.” And mind you, I’m talking about normal daycares. It’s a whole ‘nother ball game if your daycare is run by a murderous animatronic. On that note, here are the day generator locations in Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach.
When you first find your way into the Pizzaplex’s daycare area, you’ll be greeted by its caretaker, Sun. Aside from being mildly annoying, he’s harmless, but he absolutely insists that the lights in the daycare must stay on. Turns out there’s a good reason for this: when Gregory kills the lights from the security desk by taking the badge, Sun transforms into Moon, who is very much not harmless. To restore power and stop Moon, you’ll need to activate five generators located in the daycare’s various play structures. Keep your ear to the ground, though, as Moon will be on the prowl, and if he catches you… well, let’s just not let him catch you.
Daycare Generator Locations in Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach
Before you kill the power at the security desk, you can check out a map of the daycare area on the monitors to get a general idea of where the generators are located. You’ll want to have a path mapped out in your head, because there won’t be much room for meandering with Moon out and about. Remember to periodically knock some stuff over to distract Moon.
There are multiple paths you can take for this, but here’s a good example:
- From the security desk, head toward the play structures and enter the first one on the right. Hug the left wall of the ground floor, and you’ll find a generator.
- Take the nearby ramp and round the corner at the top. Take a left at the cage part extending onto the path and enter the blue tube, followed by another blue tube to the left of the first’s exit. Go straight until you reach a green area, and you’ll find the second generator.
- Moving left from the second generator, leave the structure and follow the large power cable on the ground. Turn right before the cable reaches the blue slide into the middlemost structure. Search the ground floor until you find the cable, and follow it to the generator.
- While still in the center structure, simply climb to the very top, and you’ll find the fourth generator out in the open.
- Keep going after activating the fourth generator until you find a staircase heading down. Go down until you find a red bridge leading to another structure. Take that bridge and follow the path until you come across another power cable, then just follow it to the generator.
With all five generators activated, the lights will return and Sun will no longer be hostile. He will, however, be rather miffed with you and kick you out of the daycare. So hey, escape accomplished!