Formula 1 is the crown jewel of motorsport, featuring some of the fastest and most elaborate vehicles known to man. However, in order to truly unleash all of that technology and innovation in F1 22, you need to compete in circuits that put your driving skills to the test.
Unfortunately, not all circuits in F1 22 are as exciting or iconic as others, so, we’ve created a tier list ranking all of the best circuits in the game.
F1 22 Best Circuits Tier List
Even though Codemasters has removed the famous Algarve International Circuit from Portugal and the Shanghai International Circuit from China. F1 22 still boasts 22 stunning real-life tracks players can compete in to claim their spot at the top of the Formula 1 standings.
Here’s every circuit in the game ranked in our F1 22 circuits tier list.
S Tier Circuits
- Autodroma Nazionale di Monza (Monza, Italy)
- Circuit de Monaco (Monte Carlo, Monaco)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium)
A Tier Circuits
- Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace/Interlagos Circuit (San Paulo, Brazil)
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal, Canada)
- Silverstone Circuit (Silverstone, Great Britain)
B Tier Circuits
- Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Miami International Autodrome (Miami, USA)
- Suzuka International Racing Course (Suzuka, Japan)
- Yas Marina Circuit (Yas Island, Abu Dhabi)
C Tier Circuits
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Imola, Italy)
- Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit (Melbourne, Australia)
- Red Bull Ring (Spielberg, Austria)
D Tier Circuits
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain)
- Circuit of the Americas (Austin, USA)
- Hungaroring (Budapest, Hungary)
- Marina Bay Street Circuit (Marina Bay, Singapore)
E Tier Circuits
- Bahrain International Circuit (Sakhir, Bahrain)
- Baku City Circuit (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Jeddah Street Circuit (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
F Tier Circuits
- Circuit Paul Ricard (La Castellet, France)
- Circuit Zandvoort (Zandvoort, Netherlands)
That concludes our F1 22 tier list ranking all of the best circuits in the game. Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other F1 22 content here at Gamer Journalist. Like how to change camera angles or how to get good starts in F1 22.