Aether Crystal is one hell of a good-looking camo. Thankfully, it’s not too hard to get, either. There’s no 100 headshots or any of that nonsense, thanks in part to it being unlocked via the new Undead Siege game mode. With the mode just around the corner, we’re working hard to bring you all the tips and tricks you could possibly need, as well as how to get the Aether Crystal Camo in COD Mobile.
Unlocking the Aether Crystal Camo in COD Mobile
Unlocking the Aether Crystal camo is super simple. You have to complete six Undead Siege games in hard mode, getting a certain amount of zombie kills per game. The amount you need changes depending on what weapon type, and you have to unlock the camo on each individual weapon.
Just playing the game mode with your weapon of choice should be more than enough to unlock Aether Crystal over time. Completing six matches fully might be a bit of a hassle, but it’s easily one of the more forgiving camo unlock challenges out there.
Here are the requirements for each weapon class:
- Assault Rifles: 50 Kills in six games.
- Pistols: 30 kills in six games.
- SMGs: 50 kills in six games.
- LMGs: 50 kills in six games.
- Shotguns: 20 kills in six games.
- Snipers: 15 kills in six games.
- Launchers: Unlock Aether Crystal on all primary weapons.