Wooduko is an Android and iOS puzzle game that was released in March 2020 from Tripledot Studios Limited. Similar to Sudoku, essentially the goal in Wooduko is to place wooden blocks on a 9×9 board, and fill rows, columns or squares to remove said blocks from the game. Every time you add in a combination and get rid of these wooden pieces, the cells are released and you will receive points.
It’s an incredibly addicting and popular game, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s easy. Despite it being challenging at times there are a few tricks that can help you achieve a high score in no time.
Here are some helpful cheats, hints and tips for Woodoku.
Cheats, Hints & Tips for Woodoku Game: Strategy Guide
Even though Woodoku follows a rather simple premise it still presents quite the challenge. The good news is that there are some cheats, hints and tips that can take your game to the next level.
Here are five useful tips that can help you become a Woodoku master.
- Consider space – Always take into account how much space you’re leaving for the next set of blocks. As well as how much space you’re able to create with the blocks you currently have.
- Avoid leaving single spaces – Single spaces can be pretty difficult to fill without affecting other spaces. Instead try to leave gaps that are easier to fill only leave single spaces if you absolutely must.
- Always check for matches – Matches clear space, so, it’s best to focus on the board and find where you can access more matches. Keep in mind that matches can be made in straight lines and squares.
- Focus on multiple matches – While matches are good, having multiple matches are best for clearing spaces quickly. Seek out creative ways to arrange the board in a way that will provide you with multiple matches.
- Opt in to daily challenges – Daily challenges aren’t just a nice change of pace from the constant Woodoku grind but they’re also a great way to obtain special rewards that can help you in the actual board game. Instead of playing with wooden blocks, you’ll be clearing out gems from the board.
That concludes our strategy guide with some helpful cheats, hints and tips for Woodoku. In the meantime, be sure to check out some of our other word puzzle game content here at Gamer Journalist. Like one of our Wordle guides or perhaps some handy Crossword clues.