The new weekly BedWars Gliders and 3X XP update is now live. The popular base battle game receives a smaller update this week, introducing a new movement item and focusing on a couple of tweaks. According to the developers, this week’s update goes a bit light on the changes in preparation for the larger Season 3 update taking place next week. We have the BedWars Hang Gliders and Triple XP update log below.
There’s a new squads map called Highschool, and the new weekly rotation of free kits includes Farmer Cletus, Melody, and Lassy. You can take a look at all the Roblox BedWars kits if you want an overview of each character. On a related note, Freiya is the focus of a few slight buffs, as players were giving feedback that she was a bit underpowered since her release.
BedWars Gliders and Triple XP Update Log
- Our newest movement item is purchasable for one emerald in the Item
- Shop! This is a limited-time item and has been enabled in all modes.
- You only have one week remaining to unlock Season 2 rewards! Now is the perfect time to grind with 3x XP.
- Triple XP will last the entire week
Free Kits of the Week
- Farmer Cletus
- Added Highschool (squads)
Freiya felt a little underwhelming after her initial release. To compensate, we’re giving her slow ability a bigger impact.
- Increased base slow length (0.8s -> 1.6s)
- Increased amplified slow length (1s -> 2.5s)
- Pyro’s Flamethrower no longer works through walls
- Reduced Snowball throw rate (max of 6 per second now)
- Reduced Guided Missile knockback
- Fixed mobile controls for Flamethrower, Raven, and Gompy
Information was noted in the BedWars Discord.