All Weapons in Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun
Feeling nostalgic for the better days? The days that you always reminisce about, saying that life back then was just so much easier. The type of feeling that can only be achieved for those going to their Attic and digging out their GameBoy Advance, or finding that loose PS2 game on the dust-covered floor. There is so much feeling behind an old video game that you grew up playing on. Regardless of the bad times raging at your monitor, or throwing the controller having it withstand an impact that no PS5 controller could now, the nostalgic feeling trumps all and has a special place in our hearts. For those who grew up on 90s shooters, like the classic DOOM, Warhammer 40k returns to fill your hearts of that nostalgic feeling but with something new. Because nothing feels better than pummelling the heads of creatures that deserve it. This is all Weapons in Warhammer 40k: Boltgun.
Weapons List for Warhammer 40k: Boltgun
Being a sequel to the 2011 Space Marine, Boltgun is set amongst the stars, in an intergalactic battle against all life outside of Earth that will do anything to get a taste of your blood. With Warhammer known for having a heavy mix of both Melee, Short-Ranged and Long-Ranged Weapon, Boltgun brings a more standard shooter approach with the current focus being on the bigger the gun, the better. Whilst Melee Weapons will likely come into play inside Boltgun, those taking on the Space Marine sequel will find a total of 9 Weapons available with Enhancements to improve the Weapon’s power and impact in battle. Updates could add Melee Weapons as seen in other Warhammer games such as Darktide, but in the case of Boltgun, you will often be fighting close-range with weapons that have a large radius of impact against multiple enemies swamping your face.
Related: How to Play Multiplayer in Warhammer 40000: Boltgun.
- Boltgun (Default and Enhanced Versions) – 25 Round Mag requiring precision and aim to deal damage.
- Heavy Bolter (Default and Enhanced Versions) – 250 Magazine with good fire rate. Feels similar to a Mini-Gun.
- Shotgun (Default and Enhanced Versions) – Standard 7 Round Mag with pump-action, perfect for close-range use.
- Plasma Gun (Default and Enhanced Versions) – 12 Round Mag. Slow-use but impactful Weapon.
- Meltagun (Default and Enhanced Versions) – Similar to a Shotgun but melts enemies on impact and deals damage after the first hit. Incendiary bullets.
- Volkite Caliver (Default and Enhanced Versions) – A miniature form of a laser cannon, the Caliver burns through enemies like Homelander’s laser.
- Grav Cannon (Default and Enhanced Versions) – A consistent beam that uses ammo and can be used to deal damage across multiple enemies in one smooth action.
- Vengeance Launcher (Default and Enhanced Versions) – A laserbeam with explosive damage upon hitting its mark. Requires precision and an ability to track enemies movements. Resembles the Charge Rifle in Apex Legends.
- Vortex Grenade – Standard Frag Grenade Weapon that shows an outline for its damage radius when thrown.
- Chain Sword – A Melee Weapon with an action and appearance similar to Brass Knuckles.
That was our guide on all Weapons in Warhammer 40k: Boltgun. Whether you are feeling nostalgic for more from childhood, or looking for something different to play, feel free to browse through Gamer Journalist for more gaming content.