Nintendo and HAL Laboratory’s latest Kirby installment, Kirby’s Dream Buffet has a lot to love about it. With a focus on competitive multiplayer gameplay, Kirby’s Dream Buffet is actually pretty intense even by the IP’s cute and cuddly aesthetics. And similar to other Kirby titles such as Kirby and the Forgotten Land, our pink little friend can take on various abilities which he can use against his enemies and competitors. There are 8 different abilities in total, and today, we’re going to tell you about each and every one of them so that you can utilize them to the best of your abilities in the game.
All Abilities and What They Do In Kirby’s Dream Buffet
In total, there are 8 different abilities to use at any given time during a match of Kirby’s Dream Buffet, and they’ll randomly spawn in-game for you to use. Additionally, you can get even more hands-on training with them if you enter the Free-Rolling single-player mode.
Each ability is wholly different from another, with many variations making their way from other games to this one. It’s a great little set of abilities, and their desert-like looks just add a bit of warmth to the carnage that they’re capable of. Let’s get into them and see what this game has to offer.
- Wheel – Turns Kirby into a donut and gives him a spinning dash to hit enemies.
- Hi-Jump – This allows Kirby to jump into the air and come crashing down on enemies.
- Drill – Turns Kirby into a drill and allows him to dive into the ground, moving below the surface and hitting enemies from below.
- Tornado – Turns Kirby into a whirling tornado that can damage enemies and has increased speed.
- Needl – Kirby turns into a sea urchin and damages enemies with his new spikey physique but has a slowed movement to him.
- Stone – Kirby turns into a solid chocolate bar, launches into the air, and smashes to the ground releasing a rippling shockwave.
- Jelly – This ability turns Kirby into a goo, giving him the chance to slip past enemy attacks and gives him an increased amount of movement.
- Burning – Kirby is launched as a fireball and is able to hit enemies with an increased amount of damage.
Those are all of the different abilities that Kirby can utilize in Kirby’s Dream Buffet! Now that you know how to use them, be sure to find out which are your favorites of the bunch as they can really come in handy.