Underlords Mages Knights Dragons Build
The Underlords mages, knights, dragons build is by far the most powerful burst damage output build in Underlords. These units have good synergy together to not only output massive burst magic damage, but also to provide some much needed defensive tank units to soak up damage to allow your mages to do their job.
Six mages are required for this build in order to activate the max mage alliance bonus for -100% magic resistance, which effectively doubles their damage. Four knights also enable the tier 2 knight alliance.
Additionally, the Dragon Knight unit on it’s own will grant us an additional two alliances of (2) Dragons and (4) Humans. DK enables dragon buff by synergizing with Puck, and the human alliance will silence enemy targets.
- Keeper of the Light
- Crystal Maiden
- Dragon Knight
- Chaos Knight
- Optional Kunkka, Disruptor, Gyrocopter, Shadow Fiend
- (6) Mages
- (4) Knights
- (4) Humans
- (2) Dragons
- (2) Heartless
- (1) Demon
- Final Flash – mages reset their cooldown and get full mana when below 30% health.
- Fall From Grace – human units count as Heartless when counting alliances.
- Brooch of the Aggressor – +100% mana gained from attacks.
- Age of Chivalry – Non-Knight units gain +10% damage reduction for each allies Knight unit 1 cell away.
- Arcane Boots – when equipped hero has greater than 50% mana, resore 25 mana to all allies 1 cell away.
- Brooch of the Martyr – +50% mana gained from receiving damage.
If you can find an early Razor and Shadow Fiend, it will put you in a good position to go for the Underlords Mages Knights Dragons build and make it into the top 3.
Try not to waste gold re-rolling and upgrading expensive units to 3* until you reach max level.
Finding the Fall from Grace buff will allow you to have six heartless, which greatly decreases your enemies’ armor allowing you to deliver even more crushing burst damage.