Pokémon Unite is the latest sensation to hit the MOBA scene, featuring an ever-expanding roster of playable Pokémon. Unlike some other titles in the genre, players choose their Pokemon’s builds before starting up the game. That means you’ll need to come prepared and have everything in order before the match. Luckily, a rank one player has shared their top Pokémon Unite builds for every playable Pokémon so far.
Pokémon Unite builds revolve around something called Held Items. There are currently sixteen Held Items to choose from, and you can level each of them up to 30, assuming you have enough Item Enhancers to do so. You can always purchase more Item Enhancers for Aeos tickets or obtain them through leveling up and claiming seasonal rewards.
The optimal Pokemon Unite build will depend on the Pokémon’s role. There are five different roles: attacker, speedster, all-rounder, defender, supporter. Supporters and defenders will want more defensive-oriented Held Items, whereas offensive Pokemon will generally want more attack-oriented items.
Pokémon Unite builds
Here is a list of builds for every Pokémon in Pokémon Unite:
- Lucario: Muscle Band, Scope Lens, Float Stone
- Machamp: Muscle Band, Scope Lens, Float Stone/Focus Band
- Charizard: Energy Amplifier, Float Stone, Muscle Band
- Snorlax: Focus Band, Buddy Barrier, Assault Vest/Exp. Share
- Cinderace: Muscle Band, Float Stone, Scope Lens/Buddy Barrier
- Gengar: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Sp. Atk Specs
- Slowbro: Focus Band, Buddy Barrier, Assault Vest/Exp. Share
- Cramorant: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Buddy Barrier/Energy Amplifier
- Alolan Ninetails: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Buddy Barrier
- Mr. Mime: Wise Glasses, Buddy Barrier, Shell Bell/Focus Band
- Garchomp: Muscle Band, Float Stone, Scope Lens/Focus Band
- Pikachu: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Buddy Barrier
- Greninja: Muscle Band, Float Stone, Scope Lens/Focus Band/Buddy Barrier
- Crustle: Focus Band, Buddy Barrier, Score Shield/Assault Vest
- Zeraora: Focus Band, Shell Stone, Energy Amplifier
- Eldegoss: Exp. Share, Focus Band, Buddy Barrier
- Venusaur: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Sp. Atk Specs/Focus Band
- Wigglytuff: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Buddy Barrier
- Talonflame: Muscle Band, Float Stone, Energy Amplifier
- Absol: Muscle Band, Float Stone, Scope Lens
- Gardevoir: Shell Bell, Wise Glasses, Energy Amplifier
- Blastoise: Buddy Barrier, Focus Band, and Score Shield
There you have it: Pokémon Unite builds for every Pokémon in the game so far. Check out our Pokémon Unite tier list to see how your favorites stack up against the competition. You may also want to give the Pokémon Unite patch notes a browse the recent and upcoming updates.