Pokémon UNITE fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of the next Pokémon ever since Gardevoir debuted. Many players, including myself, figured Blastoise would be next. Today, we got official news straight from the horse’s mouth that Blissey will be coming to the hit new Pokémon MOBA.
When does Blissey release in Pokémon UNITE?
Blissey will likely debut in Pokémon UNITE on Wednesday, August 18, but we have not received official word from the developers. The estimate is based on the previous Gardevoir release date, so this is subject to change. We will update you when we get the official word.
What are Blissey’s stats and moves in Pokémon UNITE?
Blissey is a support Pokémon, meaning it will have high Support and Endurance ratings, and therefore be a good addition to any team composition consisting of primarily offensive Pokémon. It is also likely Blissey will have
Here are Blissey’s star ratings:
- Offense: 2/10
- Endurance: 7/10
- Mobility: 3/10
- Scoring: 3/10
- Support: 9/10
The potential abilities have been data mined, according to this Pokémon UNITE subreddit thread. Blissey’s skills are:
- Pound: Deals damage and slows.
- Heal Pulse: Heal allies over time.
- Egg Bomb (Lv. 4): AoE skill shot with knockback. The upgraded version slows down enemies.
- Helping Hand (Lv. 4): Increase the movement speed and attack speed of an ally. When the buff ends, The upgraded version attacks deal more damage.
- Softboiled (Lv. 6): Stacks three eggs and throws them at allies to heal them and yourself. The upgraded version adds an egg.
- Heal Bell (Lv. 6): Remove CC and become CC immune for a brief period, can target an ally. Upgraded version grants a shield.
- Bliss Assistance (Unite move): Jumps towards an ally and shields them, boosting their ATK and Sp. ATK. Blissey takes a portion of the damage dealt to the ally Pokemon. If used on an enemy, it knocks them back.
Follow our Pokémon UNITE patch notes page for more updates as we get them!