There are hundreds of Roblox games out there made by various developers. Seeing what the most popular Roblox games are at the moment is always exciting. The list of popular games is frequently changing as new games get released, and updates roll out to existing games.
Sorting through the most popular games from the Roblox website is not always the easiest thing to do. The stats they provide are not in order, and sometimes it isn’t easy to see what games are trending.
Most Popular Roblox Games by Player Count
Here’s a list of the top Roblox games by player count right now:
- Adopt Me! – 275,000 players
- Shinobi Life 2 – 89,000 players
- Brookhaven – 78,900 players
- Tower of Hell – 44,000 players
- Anime Fighting Simulator – 39,000 players
- Royale High – 32,450 players
- MeepCity – 30,752 players
- Murder Myster 2 – 30,218 players
- Bloxburg – 29,000 players
- All Star Tower Defense – 27,000 players
- Bubble Gum Simulator – 19,400 players
- Piggy – 19,400
- Arsenal – 16,400
- Jailbreak – 16,000
- Imposter – 13,000
- Build a Boat for Treasure – 12,000
- Islands – 12,000
- Gacha Online – 11,300
- Nursery House – 10,000
- Bee Swarm Simulator – 10,000
- Amongst Us – 10,000
- Blox Fruits – 10,000
- Ragdoll Engine – 9,700
- Animal Simulator – 9,600
The top Roblox games change often depending on new updates, content, and news. Whenever an existing game receives a major update, players gain interest in it again, and popularity skyrockets. If you are ever curious about what the top games are by player count, you can bookmark this page and check back frequently.
Popular Roblox Games FAQ
The most popular game at the moment is Adopt Me. Adopt Me is a family-friendly game where players can raise and dress cute pets, decorate their house, and play with friends.
As of November 2020, Roblox has over 160 million active monthly users. The overall userbase continues to increase month over month as new games release and Roblox gains more exposure.
See also: Roblox Promo Codes