Code Vein has launched on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 over the last two days. This post-apocalyptic action RPG from Bandai Namco has many fans of the genre excited to get their hands on it. The trophy and achievement system is fairly straightforward and most players will have no trouble at all diving right in.
There are 43 trophies in total, split between different tier levels of bronze, silver, gold, and platinum that increase in difficulty as you progress. These trophies are unlocked through exploring areas and doing specific things in-game.
Full List of Trophies and Achievements in Code Vein
- Resonant Power: Execute a communal gift.
- Dweller in the Dark: View the “Dweller in the Dark” ending.
- To Eternity: View the “to Eternity” ending.
- Heirs: View the Heirs ending.
- Drink Deep: Successfully execute a special drain from a parry, back attack, or launch attack.
- Mia’s Memories: View all of Mia’s memory echos.
- Davis’ Memories: View all of Davis’ memory echos.
- Murasame’s Memories: View all of Murasame’s memory echos.
- Yakumo’s Memories: View all of Yakumo’s memory echos.
- Louis’ Memories: View all of Louis’ memory echos.
- Skull King: Defeat the Skull King.
- Juzo Mido: Defeat Juzo Mido.
- Blade Bearer and Cannoneer: Defeat the Blade Bearer and Cannoneer.
- Successor of the Claw: Defeat the Successor of the Claw.
- Gilded Hunter: Defeat the Gilded Hunter.
- Successor of the Breath: Defeat the Successor of the Breath.
- Successor of the Ribcage: Defeat the Successor of the Ribcage.
- Invading Executioner: Defeat the Invading Executioner.
- Butterfly of Delirium: Defeat the Butterfly of Delirium.
- Insatiable Despot: Defeat the Insatiable Despot.
- Oliver Collins: Defeat Oliver Collins.
- Queen’s Knight: Defeat the Queen’s Knight.
- Queen’s Knight Reborn: Defeat the Queen’s Knight Reborn.
- Building Trust: Give a valuable item to your friend.
- Io’s Memories: View all of Io’s memory echos.
- Unbreakable Veil: Reach Blood Veil’s maximum level.
- Gifted: Learn 50 gifts.
- Weaver of Wills: Collect all Blood Codes.
- Revenant Requisites: Equip every type of Blood Code.
- A Weapon for Every Season: Equip every type of weapon
- Burning Spirit: Earn the ability to inherit 50 Gifts.
- Exalted Reputation: Earn companion reputation rank 30.
- Proven Devotion: Receive 30 items from friends.
- Together Until Oblivion: Listen to partner conversations 50 times while exploring.
- Miasma Manager: Activate all mistles.
- Deep Trailblazer: Explore everywhere in the depths.
Gold Trophies: at the moment there are only three Gold trophies to be collected.
- Mender of Minds: Restore all Vestiges.
- Determiner of Fate: View all endings.
- Gift Gatherer: Learn 150 Gifts.
Platinum Trophies: these are obviously the most difficult trophies in the game to collect. There is actually only one Platinum Trophy you can get the the moment, and it’s called Revenant Preeminemt.
The platinum trophy unlocks after collecting ALL previous trophies from Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Many of the trophies require multiple playthroughs like the one that required players to view all the different endings, adding some replay value to the game for those players who need to collect everything.