Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Best Alchemy Recipes
The Elder Scrolls Online (commonly abbreviated as ESO) is an MMORPG developed by Zenimax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, the creator of the Skyrim franchise. This massively popular, award-winning MMORPG is set in the Elder Scrolls universe and shares many of the familiar features that we all know and love from the Skyrim games, so it’s the perfect choice for any Skyrim fans!
Just like in Skyrim, alchemy is one of the best skills to utilize for success in Elder Scrolls Online. Making potions can help boost your Health, your Stamina, your Magicka, and more! If you haven’t already jumped on the alchemy bandwagon in Elder Scrolls Online, then you’re definitely missing out. Keep reading to discover a full list of all of the best alchemy recipes in Elder Scrolls Online!
Best Alchemy Recipes in Elder Scrolls Online
There is a seemingly endless supply of alchemy recipes in Elder Scrolls Online. Trying to keep track of them all would be nearly impossible, so thankfully, you only really need to keep track of these:
Your Health is, obviously, one of the most important things you need to keep track of in the game. Damage output means nothing in a fight if you’re not keeping track of how low your Health is getting! If you have a terrible habit of not watching your Health in Elder Scrolls Online, then be sure to utilize a few of these alchemy recipes before embarking on your next adventure:
- Health Restoration – Columbine + Imp Stool + Water Hyacinth
- This potion restores your Health by a massive margin, so either craft a lot of these if you’ve got a ton of ingredients, or craft a few of them and use them sparingly if you’re low on ingredients.
- Health Restoration, Invisibility – Blue Entoloma + Luminous Russula + Namira’s Rot
- Not only does this potion restore your Health, but it also gives you brief invisibility! This potion will definitely be useful in a fight.
- Health Restoration, Increased Spell Crit., Invisibility – Blue Entoloma + Namira’s Rot + Water Hyacinth
- If you want a Health potion that truly does it all, then you definitely need to utilize this alchemy recipe in Elder Scrolls Online. This potion not only gives you brief invisibility and restores your Health, but it also sharply increases your spell crit.!
Not everyone is a huge Magicka user in Elder Scrolls Online, but it’s still a good idea to always have Magicka potions on you even if you aren’t. Magicka restoration can be useful to everyone in Elder Scrolls Online, whether you’ve based your entire build on Magicka use or not. If you’re ever looking to restore your Magicka in Elder Scrolls Online, then you should definitely try using some of these Magicka alchemy recipes:
- Magicka Restoration – Bugloss + Corn Flower + Lady’s Smock
- This potion restores your Magicka reserves by a truly staggering amount, so if you’ve got a lot of these ingredients, then be sure to make a lot of them. Alternatively, if you don’t have a huge stock of these ingredients, then just make as many as you can and use them sparingly in emergencies.
- Magicka Restoration, Increased Spell Damage – Corn Flower + Lady’s Smock
- This potion not only restores your Magicka, but it also increases your spell damage! Additionally, this recipe only uses two ingredients, so it’ll be easier to make a high volume of these potions.
- Magicka Restoration, Health Restoration, Stamina Restoration – Bugloss + Columbine + Mountain Flower
- This potion restores Magicka, Health, and Stamina! It would definitely be a good idea to stock up on these potions before diving headfirst into any fights.
Stamina is inarguably one of the most important things to keep track of in the game, right behind Health and Magicka. Stamina is utilized in nearly every part of the game, not just in fights. If you’re tired of always running out of Stamina at the worst times in Elder Scrolls Online, then try using some of these Stamina alchemy recipes:
- Stamina Restoration – Blessed Thistle + Columbine + Mountain Flower
- This potion restores your Stamina by a ridiculous amount. You’ll definitely want to have a good stock of these on hand if you’re looking to go exploring.
- Stamina Restoration, Magicka Restoration – Blessed Thistle + Columbine + Corn Flower
- This alchemy recipe in Elder Scrolls Online is especially useful to those who frequently utilize Magicka. This potion is relatively cheap to make, restores your Stamina reserves, and restores your Magicka reserves!
- Stamina Restoration, Increased Speed, Increased Weapon Damage – Blessed Thistle + Dragonthorn + Namira’s Rot
- This potion is honestly pretty OP. Not only does this potion restore your Stamina reserves, but it also sharply increases your speed and weapon damage! You definitely wouldn’t want to be caught dead in a serious fight without these potions on hand.
Related: How to Join the Thieves Guild in ESO: Your Guide to Stealing
You can spend hours upon hours experimenting with alchemy recipes In Elder Scrolls Online to find the perfect ones, or you can just make things easier on yourself by simply referring to this list! If you love playing ESO and would love some free tips on how to progress, then check out Gamer Journalist’s guides on how to complete the Trial of Bravery and how to quickly get to level 50!