Gearbox Software released a Risk of Rain 2 update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles to address various issues that arose after the Anniversary Update back in early July. The Anniversary Update will also be rolling out today for Nintendo Switch, including the Risk of Rain 2 patch notes outlined below.
For Nintendo Switch users, the Anniversary Update includes a new Survivor, new Boss, and more Skill Variants.
If you experience any issues with the game, the developers encourage you to contact them through the Gearbox Software support page.
Risk of Rain 2 Patch Notes – August 17
Here are the complete patch notes for the Risk of Rain August 17 update for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Solved an issue where Captain’s secondary would not stun the enemy.
- Solved an issue where the Malachite Urchin enemies would remain visible after defeating them.
- Increased the size of the Brass Contraption hitbox.
- Solved an issue where the game would freeze during the last Mithrix phase as the Heretic.
- Solved an issue where the Ravenous Bite healing passive would not activate.
- Solved an issue where the Mercenary Focused alternative utility skill would not apply the expose debuff.
- Solved an issue with the ending cinematic not fading out properly.
- Solved an issue where the UI would not display in the ‘Music & More’ menu.
- Solved an issue when pressing the Info Screen button on the main menu would lock character selection.
- Solved an issue where destroying rocks, pots, or vulture eggs would cause infinite missiles to spawn.
- Solved an issue where the Sticky Bomb item would not correctly deal 180% damage.
- Solved an issue where Huntress would die after blinking out of AOE damage.
- Solved an issue where the Sawmerang would not deal damage upon hit.
- Solved an issue where Captain’s Orbital Supply Beacons cannot be called on the Commencement stage.
- Solved an issue where Profile Stats would not display localized text.