Four times the fun, four times the challenge. Quordle offers the same dose of dopamine and frustration as Wordle four times over. Developed by Freddie Meyer, the game challenges players not to guess one five-letter word but four five-letter words instead! With such a high difficulty level, we can’t blame you for wanting to find the answers!
While it may sound easy on paper, Quordle is even more challenging than Wordle. Fortunately, if you are feeling stumped or just want to strategize, you’ve come to the right place. Gamer Journalist has put together our crackpot team of scientists and wordsmiths to help you find the answer!
While we could give you today’s four words outright, where is the fun in that? Isn’t it better to come up with the answer on your own first? After all, as the old saying goes, “If you give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day. But if you teach a fish, then you’ll have a subspecies of mutant highly-intelligent fish.”
Okay, maybe we’re not the best at analogies, but below you’ll find several hints to give you a leg up as well as the answers you seek, so spoiler warning.
Today’s Quordle Hints
That’s right, it’s officially time for today’s Quordle hints! Today’s words remind us of extreme pain, a woman’s dress, a fright, and cooking outdoors.
Still can’t figure out what they are? Well, here are a few more hints:
- The third word has two vowels
- The fourth word has a repeating letter.
- The first and second words have the same vowel.
Today’s Quordle Answer
The Quordle answers for today, May 21, are AGONY, FROCK, SCARE, and GRILL.
May Quordle Answers
- Quordle 116 (May 20) – QUAIL, DRIER, GIVEN, PLACE
- Quordle 115 (May 19) – KOALA, BUILD, SCAMP, NOSEY
- Quordle 114 (May 18) – PRONG, GRAPH, WITCH, VOILA
- Quordle 113 (May 17) – FULLY, PURER, FISHY, KNOCK
- Quordle 112 (May 16) – CHINA, FAINT, BONEY, GAFFE
- Quordle 111 (May 15) – DELTA, ROTOR, QUOTE, TAPIR
- Quordle 110 (May 14) – THIRD, SLIMY, SUNNY, AVIAN
- Quordle 109 (May 13) – MOTEL, GROWL, WELCH, TUMOR
- Quordle 108 (May 12) – WASTE, CRAVE, HAUNT, YOUNG
- Quordle 107 ( May 11) – GLINT, OPIUM, WORSE, DROIT
- Quordle 106 (May 10) – URINE, HEDGE, NORTH, LASSO
- Quordle 105 (May 9) – RALPH, INGOT, COVET, AMITY
- Quordle 104 (May 8) – BRAKE, AORTA, OPERA, HASTY
- Quordle 103 (May 7) – WORDY, ORDER, SCOFF, SPOOL
- Quordle 102 (May 6) – FLUFF, REARM, WEEDY, BROOK
- Quordle 101 (May 5) – SONIC, CABIN, SHACK, BROOM
- Quordle 100 (May 4) – VOILA, AWAKE, SILLY, PHONE
- Quordle 99 (May 3) – EPOXY, THOSE, CANNY, TORUS
- Quordle 98 (May 2) – VIGIL, SERUM, VAPID CRANE
- Quordle 97 (May 1) – CLACK, CRIME, GENRE, HAREM
April Quordle Answers
- Quordle 96 (April 30) – CLUNG, SYNOD, MELEE, CLANG
- Quordle 95 (April 29) – NEVER, STAVE, LOUSE, QUALM
- Quordle 94 (April 28) – FOYER, PRONE, STERN, SHEEN
- Quordle 93 (April 27) – RABBI, SUING, RISEN, SWOOP
- Quordle 92 (April 26) – DROLL, ROCKY, AMISS, SPICE
- Quordle 91 (April 25) – PASTE, FATTY, TWICE, SIGHT
- Quordle 90 (April 24) – SCENE, BLARE, BRINE, INFER
- Quordle 89 (April 23) – CANON, FAUNA, FLEET, SMITH
- Quordle 88 (April 22) – TUNIC, BIGOT, SWOON, POUCH
- Quordle 87 (April 21) – CRISP, EXTRA, TROOP, SQUAD
- Quordle 86 (April 20) – RERUN, HYDRO, MADLY, MOIST
- Quordle 85 (April 19) – KNOCK, BADLY, ABLED, HARDY
- Quordle 84 (April 18) – SPOIL, UNFIT, GRAZE, WHINE
- Quordle 83 (April 17) – SNIDE, HENCE, ENSUE, GULCH
- Quordle 82 (April 16) – BASIL, STUNK, CLASP, IDEAL
- Quordle 81 (April 15) – RATTY, BADGE, AWFUL, FLUNG
- Quordle 80 (April 14) – TREND, DEATH, LOWLY, LUSTY
- Quordle 79 (April 13) – DRUNK, HAPPY, INANE, MAKER
- Quordle 78 (April 12) – GROWN, ODDER, SCAMP, TACIT
- Quordle 77 (April 11) – QUEER, BAWDY, OZONE, SPUNK
- Quordle 76 (April 10) – LORRY, TOAST, CHEST, SPARK
- Quordle 75 (April 9) – SULLY, ICILY, UNCLE, INTER
- Quordle 74 (April 8) – REBUT, KNOCK, TONAL, SKULL
- Quordle 73 (April 7) – GRIME, BLOOD, DEMUR, NIECE
- Quordle 72 (April 6) – APHID, HOLLY, DEATH, BLEED
- Quordle 71 (April 5) – BRUSH, ACORN, IRONY, JOINT
- Quordle 70 (April 4) – PITHY, SHYLY, TRACK, HUMAN
- Quordle 69 (April 3) – SPLIT, POKER, PARTY, REALM
- Quordle 68 (April 2) – THORN, ANNOY, PUFFY, JAZZY
- Quordle 67 (April 1) – MAUVE, MINOR, HANDY, GOUGE
Quordle Answers FAQ
How to Play
Quordle is free to play on the official website. Like the original game it was inspired by (Wordle), players get a number of guesses to find a hidden five-letter word. However, in this version, players get nine tries to do so, and there are four hidden words instead of just one. Green letters mean they are in the correct spot, and yellow letters mean it’s a letter in the hidden word but it’s in the wrong spot.
How to Share Results
After finishing a game of Quordle, you can tap on the Copy to Clipboard option or even choose to share it as an image. If you copy it to your clipboard, you can then press CTRL+V to share it somewhere, like on social media or a chat application such as Discord.