The minor patches for Factorio continue to roll out. With a game as in-depth as Factorio bugs are inevitable and Wube Software is all over it. Version 1.1.39 brings us a handful of bug fixes as we get ready for the version 1.2 release. There isn’t too much on the list for this one but you can find the full Factorio September 1 patch notes below.
Some of the key bug fixes for this patch include fixing the drag state bug where blueprint snapping would break when a player saved the game while dragging a building. They also fixed a desync issue that would occasionally occur when a player would paste a blueprint over an existing train. Check out the full list of bug fixes below.
Factorio September 1 Patch Notes (Update v1.1.39)
- Fixed that rotating belt direction when dragging allowed “stash” the rotate and continue in the original direction. (99572)
- Fixed that loading a game that was saved during drag building didn’t clear the internal drag building state causing blueprint snapping not working properly. (99496)
- Fixed that LuaGameScript::check_prototype_translations() didn’t check technologies. (99672)
- Fixed that items with data would not stack properly in crafting machine source inventory when recipe requires more than a stack of ingredient. (99708)
- Fixed that pasting a blueprint over existing train could cause a desync. (99592)
- Fixed that it was possible to interact with locomotive’s fuel slots while out of reach. (99731)
- Fixed wrong status text when a mining drill drop target is marked for deconstruction. (99679)
- Fixed wrong mining drill status when a resource is depleted while the mining drill is missing the required fluid. (99527)
- Fixed the blueprint snap-to-grid reference point being drawn behind entities in some situations. (99704)
- LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
- Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
Stay up-to-date with your favorite games by following our website’s Patch Notes section.