There’s a million reasons why somebody might want to relocate their team in Madden. Maybe you’re just tired of having the same 32 teams kickoff every September or want to see the NFL expand internationally to places like Toronto and Mexico City. Regardless, it’s all been made possible in Madden 23.
In this guide, we will break down all of the relocation teams in Madden 23 franchise mode.
All Relocation Teams in Madden 23 Franchise Mode
It’s no secret by now that Madden 23 has truly revamped its franchise mode. From a new and improved free agency down to enhanced scouting and gameplay mechanics. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like the relocation system has changed all that much from years prior.
In Madden 23, players can relocate their team in franchise mode after Week 5 of their first season. However, this can only be done if the relocation settings are set to “All Users” or “Everyone“ (can relocate). Otherwise, you will only be able to relocate if your team’s stadium rating is below 40.
If you are looking to relocate your team in Madden 23 franchise mode, then you would need to select “Stadium” from the Home Screen prior to the start of the season. If the “Relocation” option is available, then you can just click on it to begin the process.
Later on in the year, you will then be offered the following list of relocation cities and teams;
- Austin (Armadillos, Desperados or Bats)
- Brooklyn (Bulls, Barons or Beats)
- Chicago (Tigers, Cougars or Blues)
- Columbus (Explorers, Aviators or Caps)
- Dublin (Shamrocks, Celtic Tigers or Antlers)
- Houston (Voyagers, Gunners or Oilers)
- London (Bulldogs, Black Knights or Monarchs)
- Memphis (Egyptians, Steamers or Hounds)
- Mexico (Golden Eagles or Diablos)
- Oklahoma (Bisons, Night Hawks or Lancers)
- Orlando (Wizards, Orbits or Sentinels)
- Portland (Snowhawks, River Hogs or Lumberjacks)
- Sacramento (Condors, Miners or Redwoods)
- Salt Lake City (Pioneers, Flyers or Elks)
- San Antonio (Dreadnoughts or Express)
- San Diego (Aftershocks, Crusaders or Red Dragons)
- Toronto (Huskies, Mounties or Thunderbirds)
That’s everything you need to know about all of the relocation teams in Madden 23 franchise mode. If you’re interested in more Madden content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Gamer Journalist. Where you can find information like how to stiff arm in Madden 23 or how to catch all passes in Madden 23.