In Roblox Ghost Simulator, ghosts have taken over the world and only you can stop them. Capture ghosts and upgrades your equipment to become more powerful. Unlock pets and hoverboards along the way to help you out through your journey to exploring new biomes. Become as strong as you can to defeat bosses, complete quests, and unveil the store. We have a working list of Ghost Simulator codes that you can use to redeem for free in-game items like hoverboards, pets, and more.
Roblox Ghost Simulator Codes
Here are the working Ghost Simulator codes:
- BOOSTED – Boosted Lucky Gem
- EXCITE! – Excite Hoverboard (New)
- NOTACODE – One Event Bait and Two Crate Keys
- BACONRA1D – Stack O Bacon
- SPF-GS: Sunprotec
- SADGE – Sadge Pet
- BOOST – Squeezed
- UWURACER – Jinshi
- 2NDARC – Fallen Spirit
- LEAK – Crate Key
- CHATTYPEEPS – Redeem for Reward
- REMNANT – Sugardrop
- ETERNAL12 – Crate Key
- PUGSARECOOL – Redeem for Pug Pet
- 1STRANDO – Redeem for 2 Boss Bait
- 2YEARS – Redeem for a Godly pet.
- THEEND – Gears & The End Hoverboard.
- PLAY – Redeem code for a Cosmic Hand Pet.
- 1YEAR – Anniversary Pet & Hoverboard.
- FIREFLY – Redeem code for a Firefly Pet.
- R1FT – Redeem code for a Purple Pegasus Pet.
- SPAC3 – Redeem code for a Dave Pet.
Expired Ghost Simulator Codes
- m3ta – Redeem codes for an OP Godly pet.
- BOSSRAID – Redeem for Bloo Chonks Pet
- S1LLYBUNNY – Crate Key
- PUZZLE – Redeem for Sorry Board (must be in BloxByte Games Group)
- SUMM3R – Redeem for a Snazzy Pegasus pet.
- LIBERTY – 4th of July code
- R3BIRTH – Redeem code for a Pegasus pet.
- SH0P – Redeem code for a T-Duck pet.
Please note, for some of these codes you will need to make sure you join the BloxByte Games Group. After you join the group, restart your game and try the code again.
How to Redeem Codes in Ghost Simulator
In order to redeem codes in Ghost Simulator, look to the left of the screen for a Twitter icon, and press it to open the code redemption menu. In the field where it says “Enter a code” you can type in any of the following codes from our Roblox Ghost Simulator codes list.
Ectoplasm and Gems are the two currencies you can collect in Ghost Simulator. Ectoplasm is collected from each ghost you catch and used to upgrade your backpack space and vacuum. You can get gems from catching ghosts or doing quests, and these can be used to purchase pet crates.
Pets help you catch ghosts faster and also increase the amount of ectoplasm you get from them. Use one of the Roblox Ghost Simulator codes above to get a pet early on in the game to help you out.
Hoverboards help you move around faster, so you should also use a code to get on of these to catch more ghosts.