Life Skills is an aspect of Lost Ark that some players may ignore until later in the game. Thanks to the player Stronghold, it’s fairly easy to never run out of resources to harvest. To get the most out of your gathering adventures, you’ll want to make sure you have the right tools for the job. Here’s how to craft Epic and Legendary Tools in Lost Ark.
How to Craft Epic and Legendary Tools in Lost Ark
To craft Epic and Legendary (Adept and Expert) Tools in Lost Ark, visit your Stronghold and open the Workshop tab in your base management window. You can access the management window by pressing CTRL+1. Once there, navigate to the Workshop tab, and then go to the Tools section. Here you will find a list of tools to craft. You likely only have rare (blue) tools available to craft, but you can actually pick up Epic, Legendary, and Master tools from a vendor in the Stronghold.
To purchase Crafting Recipes for tools, visit your Stronghold’s Crafting Recipe Exchange vendor. You can purchase the following Trade Skill Tool Recipes:
- Crafting Recipe: Adept Tool – 100 Adventurer’s Seal
- Crafting Recipe: Expert Tool – 250 Adventurer’s Seal
- Crafting Recipe: Master Tool – 500 Adventurer’s Seal
Each of these recipes is available for each trade skill tool, including Gathering, Logging, Mining, Hunting, Fishing, and Excavating.
Required Materials for Crafting Tools in Lost Ark
Here are the materials you need to craft tools in Lost Ark:
- Apprentice Tools – 1 Apprentice Craft Kit, 3 Tool Crafting Part, 15 Rare Relic, 24 Ancient Relic
- Adept Tools – 1 Adept Craft Kit, 8 Crafting part, 15 Strong Iron Ore, 15 Rare Relic, 24 Ancient Relic
- Expert Tools – 1 Expert Craft Kit, 28 Tool Crafting Part, 30 Strong Iron Ore, 20 Rare Relic, 32 Ancient Relic
You can get the following bonuses on your crafted tools:
- Super Armor (immunity to Paralysis)
- Increased Gathering Speed
- Increased Basic Reward drop rate
- Increased Rare Material drop rate
- Increased chance for Special Rewards
- Reduced chance of tool durability loss
You can get the required Craft Kits from crafting and running treasure maps. These need to be researched through the Stronghold Lab first. Running the maps gives you a chance at anything from an Apprentice Craft Kit to an Expert Craft Kit. The latter can also be sold for a hefty amount of gold, if you’re trying to make some in-game money!